Heel Slides With Towel
- Use a towel or bed sheet and place it around your foot.
- Using your arms, slowly pull your foot to your hip, this will increase the amount of bending of knee flexion in your knee.
- It’s important that you keep your heel on the table/couch/bed the entire time!
- Do not lift your heel up.
- Use a sock or other friction-less surface to help perform this exercise.
- Pull back until you feel a bit of an uncomfortable stretch - but no pain - hold for 5 seconds, then repeat as necessary.